Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a bose sound enhancer, it's under my tv set and it

Customer Question

I have a bose sound enhancer, it's under my tv set and it suddenly quit working. I changed the battery and still no activity. What should I do?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's a 36 inch flatscreen Insignia.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I changed the battery in the hand device and that did not work. I don't know what else to do.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I'm upset over this as we're hearing impaired and we depended on this a great deal.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 10 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the "...bose sound enhancer...36 inch flatscreen Insignia..." Additionally, please describe how the Bose is connected to the Insignia using what kind of cable(s).

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I need to speak to someone over the phone about my bose sound enhancer. could you give me a number to call?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It's not the phone that I'm worried about it's the bose sound enhancer. It's not working and I need help!
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just went through all of this, put in a creddit card number and got no results whatsoever. Can I have a number of someone I could speak with?
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Detail Required: HIGH
Expert:  Louie replied 10 days ago.

Yes on the Phone Call service.

Prior to this, please post back with the complete model numbers of the "...bose sound enhancer...36 inch flatscreen Insignia..." as well as how the Bose is connected to the Insignia using what kind of cable(s).

Thanks.