Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Trying to connect to Pandora through BlueRay / TV to my

Customer Question

hi, trying to connect to Pandora through BlueRay / TV to my house audio system and after clicking the yellow button get the message Connecting to Network on the screen and nothing else
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: I used it several month ago and all was OK. tried again this morning and get this issue. the Blue Ray and TV are both Samsung
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No as I didn't know have to, and got no info about this
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jonathan Stocks replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Just to clarify, are you trying to connect to pandora through your tv or your blu-ray player. Also, what is the model # of the unit you are trying to connect through. Once I have this info, I should be able to assist you further. Thanks!