Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't pair phono with receiver, Avr-s510bt. I just got it,

Customer Question
Can't pair phono with...

Can't pair phono with receiver

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Avr-s510bt. I just got it

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Moving turntable closer kept resetting Bluetooth. It says pairing then no connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

The phono is an audio technica at-lp60-bt

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/15/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 year ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There are different types and classes of Bluetooth technology, so not all wireless devices are compatible with one another. The AT-LP60-BT turntables utilize the SBC codec and A2DP Bluetooth profile, and therefore are compatible only with wireless playback devices that use that same protocol.