Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

Okay I bought it at a garage sale I was trying to set it up.

Customer Question

okay I bought it at a garage sale I was trying to set it up. I downloaded the manual from the internet but I don't understand most of it. I hooked u the speakers but not all of them are working
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: I don't know how old it is but it's a denon avr-2307ci
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just about everything but I'm not tech savvy so that wouldn't be much other then what's in the manual
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Initially, consider a RESET. A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed. If have not been done and should you venture to try: Please click / tap HERE.

May have to be done a number of times.

This is very critical - a reset however would not be corrective of an internal hardware concern; but it would be confirmed. In some instances, it may even expose/cause other issues.