Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have an older Bose wave/cd table radio and it was

Customer Question

I have an older Bose wave/cd table radio and it was connected to a Sony wireless speaker for use on the patio. The radio had a n XM connect and I like to listen to some music or the ballgame on the patio. The Sony system stopped working, how can I connect wireless to the patio.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: It is at least 10 yrs old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the radio w/ EM works but the Sony speaker on the patio does not turn on
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to hear the ballgame on the patio
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

What's the model of the Bose system (for example: Wave IV, AWRC11, etc.)?

Also a 10 year old Bose does not have a wireless capability to connect to an external speaker unless you have some additional equipment connected to it (some sort of BlueTooth transmitter perhaps), so I would need more details- as much as you can provide.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Did you need help with this?