Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a Panasonic viera TV with a Panasonic surround sound

Customer Question

I'm Mike and I have a Panasonic viera TV with a Panasonic surround sound system. I have two problems. !). Although I can connect to the internet when watching Direct TV, I can't connect when try to update my firmware. 2). I can't connect to my surround sound speakers when watching tv, only if I have a movie disk in the system. I hope someone has the answers for me.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I thought that Viera was the model...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've had the tv for about 4 years and have never been able to remedy this. I go to the menu, hit maintenance, then go to network settings and it immediately tells me there's no connection
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That should be all.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Could you tell me the model number of both the tv and sound system? Vierais a series/feature.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.