Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I am trying to install a Samsung home theater and the code

Customer Question
Hi I am trying to...
Hi I am trying to install a Samsung home theater and the code b14 comes up and it also reads that the anynet cord is not connected but I have everything connected.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: I have a Samsung 40 inch smart television and I am trying to install a 5.1 Samsung home theater.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have everything connected correctly according to the color code system. No what is happening is that the television fire stick is working but I now do not have any sound.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 15 minutes it only happened when I tried to install the home theater
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I get back to the regular screen where I input the home theater and how do I get my sound back.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
4/18/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the error code?

Where do you see the error code appear?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer