Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's form the 1960's and I wonder if you have replacement…

Customer Question
It's form the 1960's...

It's form the 1960's and I wonder if you have replacement black foam for it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

Model 301 225952 and 225953

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Works good, but the black foam is shot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/21/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

This is Just Answer- a pay for tech support service, as such we do not sell or ship any parts. This is for information only. That said, I can help you find the re-foam kit for your speakers, but I need to know specifically if these are Bose 301's you're referring to. Let me know if you would like to proceed given what I've posted here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your reply. I found a place where I can get black foam, I don't want or need anything else.

Okay, I will submit your question to be closed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do not charge me any more than the original $5. I do NOT want the free trial.