Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I need to know if it is working. Was hooked up to our

Customer Question
I need to know if...
I need to know if it is working. Was hooked up to our system. Disconnected it but cannot turn it on
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: CS-700
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It was connected to cable and to our blue ray with speakers throughout the house. We cannot seem to get the system to owrk. SO I disocnnected from the entire system .it is standing alone using the remote I cannot get it to turn on
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/10/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Are you referring to the Klipsch CS-700 system please? Also, how old is it?

Please send a reply back when you're ready to proceed.

Louie, Technician