Steve G., Master Technician
Experience:  Audio Video System design and repair.
329447

I am trying to get the software update for my Samsung

Customer Question

I am trying to get the software update for my Samsung BD-J5700 Curved Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi (2015 Model) and I having a hard time looking for it. The person I was talking to before has not replied back on this site for a very long time, can I have someone to help me.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.

Hi. I'm Steve and I will be assisting you today. I've been helping customers like you on this site since 2005.

*** Please note that I cannot take a call right now*** Please ignore the automated prompts for a phone call. It is not me sending them to you.

Ok. You can do the update online. Is your player connected to WiFi?

If so, on the player and with the player's remote, go to SETTINGS then SUPPORT then SOFTWARE UPGRADE then BY ONLINE and then press the enter or return button. If an update is available you will be given prompts to download it.

Please let me know if you get stuck.

A QUICK NOTE: If you would, please take a couple of seconds to rate my service using three to five stars. My rating is very important to me, and having helped over 20,000 customers like yourself I like to keep a high rating.

It does not close our discussion. We can continue if needed but it is the only way I am credited with helping you. It does not cost anything to rate my service.

I thank you in advance.

Regards

Steve