How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 1202
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

PART NEEDED OR SOURCE FOR PART - I need a resistor/capacitor

Customer Question

PART NEEDED OR SOURCE FOR PART - I need a resistor/capacitor flat pack module. It is a tone controlling pack in a Fisher amplifier model x-202-b. The part number is ***** Where can I get one of these? Kludging it together with individual components is going to look sloppy at best so I hate to go that route.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am now looking for a source for such a flat pack with that part #.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

I regret that I cannot find any sign of a replacement for this resistor-capacitor array package.

With apologies, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts who wish to have a try at finding a source for it.