ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Why does our Sirius satellite stop playing on our new Bose

Customer Question

Why does our Sirius satellite stop playing on our new Bose radio at the same time each month? this time we can not get it to start up again. Getting very frustrating for an expensive piece of equipment.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: I don't have the info readily available, but just bought it about 6 months ago. It was $700 and top of the line one.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My husband was working on it. He is trying to reload using the soundtouch App on his I-Phone It is through Wi-Fi. It has worked in the past. But even if it works...why is it going out every month?
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

To get to the bottom of this, you can submit a diagnostic report after the next dropout and call Sirius Customer Support team at one of the contact numbers on the following page:
http://www.sonos.com/support/contact

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.