Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a Bose 321 GS II. All at once the sound volume for I

Customer Question
I have a Bose 321...
I have a Bose 321 GS II. All at once the sound volume for
I have a Bose 321 GS II. All at once the sound volume for the television and radio do not
work. The sound is fine when using a CD or DVD or the VCR. We have checked the mute button on remote. We have unplugged everything to let the system reset. The volume has to be turned up all the way to be able to barely hear the tv or radio. Everything worked find until two days ago. We have not had any power surges. We have used the CD that came with our Bose and ran through all the tests and it showed everything was fine, but the sound is still not working. Any other suggestions?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: The tv is Mitsubishi diamond floor model. No problem with sound until I unplugged the unit
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Four days. I've unplugged everything and put it back together
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The speakers on the tv is out. Have. Even out for years
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
11/23/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So you do still get some tv/radio sound, just at low volume, is that correct?

Any fixes come to mind

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Are you still there
Louie, Technician