Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

My & O Beosound digital display is UPSIDE DOWN! I have the

Customer Question

My B & O Beosound digital display is UPSIDE DOWN! I have the RED KEY if needed. It is mounted(upside down???) on a table mount, slightly angled where 'top' is a little further back than the "bottom. Looking at it from the front-the gals is on top, the controls panel is below. Can you help? Thanks
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
BEOSOUND 9000 6 CD PLAYER
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.

When did this first start happening?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
EVER SINCE I BOUGHT IT 2 YEARS AGO-I TOOK OUT THE MAGNETIC CONTROL BOARD AND FLIPPED IT (YOU TUBE VIDEO) BUT IT DID NOTHING. BOARD DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK-I CONTROLE PLAYER BY USING REMOTE
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.

That is an extremely rare symptom. Either the display has been mounted upside down, or the system is upside down. Where did you buy it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It was a gift-the pictures on Google show it to be mounted correctly-Oh well don't worry about it-I can live with it this way, but thanks anyway. I thought maybe the 'red key' was the answer because you change the position in the back using it if you lay it on a flat surface, mount it like mine, or hang it vertically from the wall or tall floor stand
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry I don't have the answer, I just don't have enough experience with B&O products to be more help. Don't rate my answer, and you should expect a full refund if another expert doesn't have the answer for you.