Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
63817454

I have a bose computer sopund system and I dcant seam to

Customer Question

hello I have a bose computer sopund system and I dcant seam to fig. out how to get the sound going
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: all the wires are hooked up right its just the hook up to the sound itself in the back of the computer
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: this is a new one about 4 yrs. old it was just working I had to move my office now I cant get the sound to come up
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am getting the name of this sound sys.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this sys. is a Companion3 Series II multimedia sys.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

On the back of your computer, you need to plug it into the green jack. Make sure your speaker icon near your clock doesn't have a circle with a line through it, that means it's muted. Make sure the volume is turned up, and tell me if you still have trouble.