Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I am looking for a Denon avr 95 instruction manual, It is an

Customer Question

I am looking for a Denon avr 95 instruction manual
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: It is an Denon AVR 95. It is a tuner/ radio DVD, etc unit. Says on the front it is a DDSC digital
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: How to make it go.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to work the radio and how to work the amplifier.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately due to the age of this mid 90s model receiver, which is at about 5 times its service life at this point and no longer supported, there is no documentation available for it. If you have some specific questions on it, I can try to guide you through though if you'd like.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That is just baloney. Seems to me there are plenty of people have this product and you are too lazy to find the docs. So much for just answer. Waste of my time and money. Speaking of, I want a refund. I expected results but you set on your hands and did nothing.
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

I did look extensively before reaching out to you and offering other information.

I'm simply the tech trying to help, you may cancel from the help page. If you'd like to continue on, now or another time, I'd be happy to help.

Have a nice day.