Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have lost my remote from my bose wave

Customer Question

I have lost my remote from my bose wave
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Please click the link below and scroll down the page to view the various Bose Wave remotes (there are several). Then simply click on and order the one that matches the remote for your current Wave system:

http://worldwide.bose.com/axa/en_au/web/remote_controls/page.html

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

They can be purchased and ordered directly from that link.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.