info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Home Theatre and Amplifiers expert
18621325

WE have Bose sound system connected to our TV (cable) the

Customer Question

WE have Bose sound system connected to our TV (cable) the sund keeps bleeping out. I have checked all cables to make sure they are secure. What could be the problem?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Fujitsu Plasmavision Don't know model # also if we keep sound very low this doesn't seem to happen.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Checked all cables that attached to Bose box, cable box and back of TV to make sure they are secure. By the way the TV is at least 15 yrs. old
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  info tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

We find software glitches within the box can cause this

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post

Any issues let me know please

Thanks again

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony