Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Bose SOLO TV Sound Sys ser# 057240Z30302012AE, I've

Customer Question

I have a Bose SOLO TV Sound Sys ser# ***** I've had it aprox. 3 yrs and it just stopped the sound all lights are on but no sound can you help as I love the unit.
Thanks San
Sanford Small ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Please shut everything off and unplug everything from power (Cable/SAT Box, Bose Solo and TV). Then while it is unplugged (which resets the processors), check and make sure that the cabling between TV, Bose and Cable box is tight and secure. Plug the cable box back in first to give it a few minutes to reboot, then plug in the receiver and the TV. Once the cable box reboots, turn everything on and let me know if there is still sound.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Please review my reply and try those steps to proceed.