Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I have a Bose soundbar, subwoofer system- (cant find info

Customer Question

I have a Bose soundbar, subwoofer system- (cant find info for model). Its 4 years old. The long skinny control no longer works (the control measures 91/4 inches by 2 inches by about an inch)- I assume it needs a battery. Cant figure out how to change battery.
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: I believe its bout 4 years old, and cant find the info. I neglected to mention the large laptop sized box that is the control center which we have sitting under our TV.
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just lost control of turning it on or off. We have Direct TV which gives us some control, but I use the control for changing channels, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up and by the way , pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions and suggestions.;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Look at the links below and tell me if that look familiar and also note the location of te model number even if that is not your unit