Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I cant see any inputs on the VSX-1122-K that i just removed

Customer Question
form my projector? What did...
I cant see any inputs on the VSX-1122-K that i just removed form my projector? What did i forgt to do?
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: its a pioneer VSX-1122-K, and the projector is a BenQ 3d
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I changed from an older pioneer to the new one. Am back on the old one
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Should i reset the VSX-1122-K to setup mode and try again, bought it used so don't know what it was set up by previous owner
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
10/9/2016
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

i , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent audio/video tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Louie, Technician