Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a Bose Sound Model PS28; SN 041793992780312AC...

Customer Question
Center Speaker output works fine.....
Center Speaker output works fine... Front & Rear Speakers both Left & Right have no output... Suggestions.
Ken Doster
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

When did this problem occur?

Does only the center channel output on the Bose main unit work regardless of what source is played (meaning DVD, FM, TV sound, etc.)?

Are you having website issues preventing you from replying?

Please try unplugging the Bose power cord (as well as the subwoofer), then wait 15 minutes and plug it back in. Check DVD, FM and TV sound and let me know what speakers play on EACH selection and we can proceed.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Aric, Engineer