How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 5905
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know of any on-line sources for older Denon parts,

Customer Question

Do you know of any on-line sources for older Denon parts, specifically a Denon PMA 1055R integrated stereo amplifier volume potentiometer?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 11 months ago.

Sorry to keep you waiting, there isn't really a good answer for this. The only way to find parts is to keep an eye on Ebay for a dead unit that someone is selling for parts. There isn't a store that stocks old Denon parts, that would be pretty awesome if there was, but we get our parts from Ebay when they are available.