Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

VSX-LX101 Sonos connect How do I connect the Sonos to the

Customer Question

VSX-LX101
Sonos connect
How do I connect the Sonos to the Pioneer.
I have three pair of built in speakers through the condo which I would like to use as background music.
Sonos speakers are my main sound source.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Sonos connect is to connect to the "Input" of a receiver and this allows you to playback music apps through the receiver.

You said you also have Sonos speakers throughout the house- each one of those can be a different zone (the Sonos app allows you to label the rooms each speaker will play- or choose "Party Mode").

So that said, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do and where you're getting stuck?

The Pioneer almost seems redundant here unless there are "Other" speakers besides the Sonos speakers in the home. Please elaborate.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please view my reply and respond back to proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Called the company - they knew what to do