Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

For a number of years a Kenwood VR-806 surround sound

Customer Question
receiver has given us good...
For a number of years a Kenwood VR-806 surround sound receiver has given us good service. Recently we have found it interfaced well with our virtual pipe organ through the analog "Aux" port. We have not yet found a fiber connection through the "digital in" port possible, even though we think we have followed the detailed instructions on how to use that port.
Do fiber op ports sometimes fail or otherwise complain? Do potential users of same sometimes not know enough?
Cheers, ***** ***** Walt
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8/22/2016
Technician: Michael, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Customer Service

Hi Ruth and Walt, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

Yes sometimes they do fail. Especially on these Kenwood systems.

Do you have the user manual for this one?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Greetings:
Don't have much time right now but lets start.
Yes, we have the manual

Hi, can you tell me how you hooked up the cable from the Kenwood to your computer or other device you run your virtual organ from?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Greetings:
We're going to have to quit for a while now. Give us a note via <*****@******.***> at your leisure and we;ll take it from there. Cheerio,

Hi guys,

Sounds good.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great week!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Customer Service