Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

Well my remote is not working correctly I would like to send

Customer Question
it to you for an...
well my remote is not working correctly I would like to send it to you for an inspection, will this be posible?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: well is kinda of ols maybe 9 years, but this happened recently
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: huumm I am not techincal at all, thats why I would appreciatte if i can sedn it to you for a check up, definetely there is something wrong it seems to me is wear and tear. but I did not use it for a while maybe 5 months and it stopped workign when I went back to give it use.
JA: The theater expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: well thats all abd thanks a whole lot.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/10/2016
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am ready can you help me fix this item? what i like to do is send it to you. can you give me your address?

Can you give me a minute please , something just came up , be with you shortly.

Actually we do not fix things except online and i can help you first test the remote and then find a new one if it proves to be defective .

This would be chheaper than sending the remote and having it repaired .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i s, sire it needs techical work on it.

What is this remote , a tv remote or something else ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is a panel with a screen for a bosse
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
well that would be ok if you call tomorrow when I have the remote on hand the number is(###) ###-####you can ask for gilbert call me tomorrow afternoon would that be ok?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you in the USA?

Sorry , had to step out for a bit .

Send me a shout here tomorrow and we`ll work this out ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello are you there?

Sorry , had to step out for a bit .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am sending it right now hold on
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
id like to know are you in the states or in europe?

States , you are sending what right now ??

I will need the model number either of the remote or the device /screen it works with ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELLO CAN YOU HELP ME ??? I NEED TO GO...

Yes but I need some time to look this up

Sorry but this is not your standard run of the mill remote and if it is indeed broken then only Bose can service it if serviceable.

You will have to contact them first at this number 1-***-***-**** and they will tell you how to proceed to send it in .

You can also lookup this link ; https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/factory_authorized_service.html

Again , bose are very proprietary on their systems and only them have parts to repair this

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.

.

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician