Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

How do I set up a second room with a 614810 music system and

Customer Question
the RC-11 REMOTE...
how do I set up a second room with a 614810 music system and the RC-11 REMOTE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/30/2016
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 year ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi Dave,

Please confirm the make and model number of the music system?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
music system 514810, amp is SA-2, remote is RC-11 (614811). I also have a remote RC38T1-27, but it does work with either the music system or the amp. I have everything connected, just can't get remote to work with new SA-2 amp.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
all bose equiptment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry music system is 614810 bose
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello,I have for nothing so far....This is for our second home and we will be leaving by noon today, if I don't get answer, I will asking for my money back. At this point, I cant the remote controls to work with the SA-2 amp. The RC-11 does work with the console and turns on the zone 2, but it does not turn on the amp or control the volume. The led indicator on the amp shows that the remotes are not communicating with the amp.

Sorry for the delay, I was offline when you replied earlier.

Does the SA-2 amp work with any other remotes?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know, I have only those two bose remotes. Cancel the question, I'm back home and anything answer you may find I will not be able to to test until Thanksgiving.
ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer