Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I need the charger for my audiovox 7" portable wide screen

Customer Question
DVD player #D1718PK...
I need the charger for my audiovox 7" portable wide screen DVD player #D1718PK
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/29/2016
Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome,

It looks like you can get a charger on Amazon. I have a link to that listing below.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2aAudmD

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I noticed on listing I sent, there was a "car adapter" shown UNDER the main listing - in a "Frequently Bought Together" area.

If you might want one of those and did not see that in your screen, I have a link to that particular item too.

Click Here --> http://amzn.to/2awHlrO

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer