Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I need a replacement unit Nuvo RAA7 CN1-07260-523 Wine

Customer Question
I need a replacement unit...
I need a replacement unit Nuvo RAA7 CN1-07260-523 for my Wine Cooler Cabinet.
The last one I purchased from you 20/12/11
please advise thank you
Otto Matous
1501-20 Driveway
Ottawa, ON K2P 1C8
Tel(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/20/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, We are not Nuvo- this is Just Answer which is a pay for information site.

That being said, the part number for the Nuvo you posted does not show up in any searches.

If you would like help trying to locate one, please check the part or model number and postback and I can assist.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When is Aric calling me I don't have a whole day to wait for the phone call

No I can't take a phone call- sorry. The site sends that offer to you automatically- it's not anything I have any control over. Please simply reply back to the info requested here to proceed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please send me the phone No. of the Firm who sell the requested Unit The invoice I have from my last purchase is from:
Wine & Pantry***** Unit 4 Mississauga,ON L5S 1Z2 Their phone No. is not in service anymore.
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the old phone # ***** that company?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The Model Nr. is 110

Thank you for the information.

This web page indicates that 'Vintage Keeper' products are no longer available:

http://www.vintagecellars.com/vintage-keeper

but I suggest that you might want to contact the company that keeps that page, and ask them about the replacement that you are seeking.

(As for Wine and Pantry, Edwards Blvd, Mississauga, they appear to be out of business, unfortunately. At least, they are not found under that name, that I can locate upon searching. But this is a page with their name on it, which lists a Nuvo Replacement - perhaps this is what you are seeking?"

http://www.wineracking.com/store/products.php?product=Nuvo-Replacement

and feel free to contact that site's owner, wineracking.com, and ask them.)

Technician: Michael, Appliance Repair Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have not accepted a phone call from you . I cancelled all communication with your firm yesterday I have the Refund Confirmation from your office. please check with your office.

I may confirm that I have no called you, nor did I propose to.

I have no power, as a JustAnswer.com Expert, over billing, payment, charges, or refunds.

***@******.***

is one way of contacting Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which does have power over such matters.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.

Russell H., Service Tech