Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a 321 system. I put in a DVD and it said bad disk. I

Customer Question
tried to eject and it...
I have a 321 system. I put in a DVD and it said bad disk. I tried to eject and it will not eject. I tried unplugging the unit to reset but failed. I can hear the motor run after I push eject but it will not come out. How can I get it to eject?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
7/7/2016
Technician: info tech, Technician replied 1 year ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Their is a procedure to follow here with these problems first unplug the unit from wallpower wait 5 mins, then put your finger on the eject button, plug in to wallpower all the time keeping the eject button pressed you may have to try this method upto 4 times let me know how it works out before we move on.

Anthony

How is this working out please?

If all is well could you please rate the answer 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of this page thank you, ***** ***** allow me to receive credit from the site thanks again

Anthony

info tech
info tech
info tech, Technician