ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a CA6.4 with a Russound 12 channel amplifier using

Customer Question

I have a CA6.4 with a Russound 12 channel amplifier using CA-LCD wall mounted controllers. It was working fine originally but lately I have had the following problems:
1. one of the wall controllers quit working but the speakers connected to it are controlled by another wall controller in another room including the volume and source.
2. another wall controller no longer will change the source but the volume still works fine.
I have checked the wiring in the back of the unit and it all seems to be connected fine. All other wall controllers seem to be working fine.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

From what you describe it seems that at least two of the CA-LCD wall mounted controllers have stopped working.

These will need to be replaced, which is not surprising given their age.

Your local Russound dealer may be able to help source some replacements for you, or you can sometimes get them on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Russound-LCD-Display-Keypad-CA-LCD2-Rev-7-Version-/301973119449