Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My ts 480 will tune 5320, but not 5680, how can I remedy

Customer Question

my ts 480 will tune 5320, but not 5680, how can I remedy this please.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When you say, 'will not tune', do you mean that the channel frequency will not show up on the indicators/screen?

Or do you mean, that the frequency is tuned, but the channel is not received/decoded/no-sound-from-it?

That (5680) is a slightly higher frequency channel. Do you have an adequate external antenna attached?

Please describe your problem or question in a little more detail. I think I will be able to offer an even better answer for your approval, when I know more about the problem. Thanks.