Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

We have had our Denon time but all of a sudden, it works and

Customer Question
We have had our Denon...
We have had our Denon for some time but all of a sudden, it works and then in the process of watching something the sound level will just jump up and blast us out. It happens at any time and we are wondering if this has ever happened to other owners. In order to watch a movie we must have the remote in hand at all times to turn the sound down. Is there an answer? I could find nothing in the manual. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/4/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What model is your denon?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is an AVR-681

Does the denon volume indicator (number) actually increase too?

Does it happen on all sources/inputs? (dvd, cable/satellite, etc)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you could call me on my cell phone(###) ###-####it seems to do it on dvd and regular tv as well as netflix via wireless. we do not have cable/satelite at this time
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my husband is on an important call at this time, can we please just text info back and forth?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is getting late, can we continue this tomorrow?
certainly. Just bookmark this page and get back with me at your convenience later this weekend
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know how to bookmark. if you are ready to answer we can continue now
I don't want to talk by phone at this time
Nathan, Engineer