Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

We lost the sound connection to our tv with our Visio sound

Customer Question
bar. Can't get the...
We lost the sound connection to our tv with our Visio sound bar. Can't get the sound again through our remote.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Tv is working but no sound. The little lights on the left side of the sound bar come on, but still no sound
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Home Theater Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/25/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the soundbar?

How exactly is the system connected currently?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok now what?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We r checking for number. It is connected to our Samsung tv
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Serial numberSZZOPCEQO804204. Part number ***********

Thank you, ***** ***** need to know the specific connections/cords used, where they are plugged, etc.

I need the soundbar MODEL, please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your response to me is blurred. This is not working

What is blurred?

You may have to scroll down to see all of my replies. I will resend:

Thank you, ***** ***** need to know the specific connections/cords used, where they are plugged, etc. I need the soundbar MODEL, please.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It doesn't say model. Is V2 a model?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
V2

No, it would look something like SB3820‑C6 for example

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not for 26$

You are seeing an automated call offer. It is optional. Ignore it if you don't want it, and we would continue here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks anyway. We will let our son in law come over and fix it.

That is an option as well, though you've still paid the site for the initial help here. Unless he is a trained tech, it is likely not something he can fix anyway.

We can proceed without the model number for now, if you can at least give me an estimate of the size of the soundbar and the age.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician