How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 11819
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Palladium 17 , I broke a binding post ( one of the

Customer Question

I have a Palladium 17 B , I broke a binding post ( one of the 2 negative posts)
where can I get the replacement part and how do I perform the repair.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
You can get the binding posts here- But if you can send me a picture of the binding posts on that speaker, I can provide you more precise information. I think I know which ones it has, but I cannot find a reference to it. I know the company at the link above carries the spares.Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
I have already tried parts express and they do not carry the post for the,Palladium.
I am in contact with,Klipsch support about a replacement part but their customer support is underwhelming. Where I live there are not any speaker repair shops. I believe I have to open the bottom of the book self speakers and wad hoping you all might have someone who could give instruction on how to do this.