Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a boss av 18 and I cant seem to get my center to play

Customer Question
hi, I have a boss...
hi, I have a boss av 18 and I cant seem to get my center to play regular cd s
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: everthing works fine , it just states cd not recognize
JA: Is there anything else the Home Theater Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Home Theater Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/23/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Aric, Engineer
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. I assume you're referring to a "Bose" system, and not a "Boss" correct?
Do you need assistance with this?
Also, if you play a DVD (not a CD) does the center channel then play in that mode)?
Well, if you needed something here, then send a reply back.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the only problem, please what is the solution
Please reply back to what I'm asking so we can find the solution. So far I've gotten no response to anything I've asked. If you're serious about finding out what is wrong- read the above replies.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The CD is played in the same as the DVD player
I realize that. What I am asking is DOES THE DVD play in the center channel- yes or no? In other words, does the issue ONLY happen when a CD (not a DVD) is played??
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'M, assuming that are played until same channel, however DVD is the only thing recognized
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Center informes format unsupported
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If I have not answered your question, perhaps I can be more clear. Yes, this problem only happens when attempting to play a CD
Louie, Technician