Aric, Engineer
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I blew a fuse on my speaker. Where can I get a T1.6AL/250V

Customer Question

I blew a fuse on my speaker. Where can I get a T1.6AL/250V speaker fuse. I see all other repair kits but no fuses. I've been to stores but if they have an installation dept. they won't part with the fuses. Ive been back to the store where I bought the stereo, but no luck. Please help.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please take a look at the link below and tell me if this is what you're looking for (T1.6AL/250V): http://www.amazon.com/T1-6AL250V-T1-6L250V-cartridge-1-6A-Slow-blow/dp/B008QY4NEG If it is NOT then reply back with the Brand and Mode of the speaker you're referring to here.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further help with this?