How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 44955
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I blew a fuse on my speaker. Where can I get a T1.6AL/250V

Customer Question

I blew a fuse on my speaker. Where can I get a T1.6AL/250V speaker fuse. I see all other repair kits but no fuses. I've been to stores but if they have an installation dept. they won't part with the fuses. Ive been back to the store where I bought the stereo, but no luck. Please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please take a look at the link below and tell me if this is what you're looking for (T1.6AL/250V): If it is NOT then reply back with the Brand and Mode of the speaker you're referring to here.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further help with this?