How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ITPeter Your Own Question
ITPeter, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 17906
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
ITPeter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm ***** ***** S. I'm trying to hook up a Kenwood ka 127

Customer Question

Hi I'm ***** ***** S. I'm trying to hook up a Kenwood ka 127 to a Kenwood vr 357 and a Kenwood cd 404, integrated eq amp, av receiver, cd player. Help,lol
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Steve I just don't know what to plug in where
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,What cables are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rca jacks
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Ok, then you will need to connect the AV receiver and CD player outputs to the Integrated Amplifier's RCA input connections.Does that work ok for you?