ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have the same problem of blinking yellow light on Lexicon

Customer Question

I have the same problem of blinking yellow light on Lexicon MC-12. Power was off in the house for 30 minutes. After house power was turned on, all electrical devices worked, except for the Lexicon MC-12. I have tried sequence of pulling the plug, turning off rear-panel power switch, plugging back in, turning power switch on and various other combinations. Still have blinking yellow light.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,If the yellow light is still blinking, then this indicates a power supply problem.It is likely that the internal power supply board has been damaged by a power spike when the power was turned back on if you do not have the Lexicon connected to a surge protector.It will need to be sent to a service center or local electronics repair shop for repair.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things work out for you?