Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have worked with home theater systems for over 20 years.
11519491

How to connect a yamaha HTR 5150 to MTX A-BUS HUB4x8

Customer Question

Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi are both these pieces new?

Also do you have some RCA cables?

I would recommend good quality gold connector ones for this as cheaper made ones can cause interference at times with this set up;-)

You will need these and some RJ 45 connectors with wiring on them or you can get the length you need and the eld connectors and a crimping tool to make these cables up. Its pretty easy to do and I will help you.

You can get the RCA to RCA cables from Radio Shack or Walmart etc or even though online ordering.

I can help if you want to order them.

As for the RJ45 connectors check out Radio Shack or any local electronics shop if you are lucky enough to still have one nearby.

But if not I will let you knwo where to get the kit to make these up and where to get the wire.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael