Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I'm using a pioneer elite vsx.-60 and I cannot get sound

Customer Question

I'm using a pioneer elite vsx.-60 and I cannot get sound from my B speaker set up (also doesn't work when i input B speakers into Zone 2). Already made sure speakers are working by direct-in to other inputs
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Home Theater Technician should know?
Customer: I've already gone thru the system set ups and all there looks fine
JA: Our top Home Theater Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Home Theater Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Home Theater Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Not exactly sure what you're saying here- so the speakers don't work in B or Zone 2- I got that part, now what do you mean they work by "direct-in to other inputs"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Aric - I obviously just had to make a $5 donation to the a/v gods because while you were answering me, I was able to get all speakers working!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay, not privy in any way to billing and I'm not credited without a rating, so glad to hear that and I will opt out now.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no need to continue this any further. I'm all set.