Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

HOW DO I PROGRAM RADIO STATIONS INTO A ONXYO TX902

Customer Question

Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Roderick and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, would an electronic copy of the User's Manual serve your need please?

Steps into programming the radio stations would be under "Classified memory Function"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
USERS GUIDE FOR THE UNIT WOUL BE IDEAL.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

For the User's Manual of an Onkyo TX-902, please click HERE. Steps into programming the radio stations under "Classified memory Function" are on p.12

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You wrote click here to get instruction download - I got an 'error 404' and no where to go from there
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

It would likely have timed out as it was posted days ago.

Please try again HERE.

Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi again Roderick,

Any updates?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he sent the answer to my cell phone (?)even when I enlarge it, it is still too small for me to read-trying to find a way to transfer to my computer, which is where i ask the question
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Please open this thread in your computer browser. Or click on the LINK provided by the emails sent by the site.

Alternatively, please click HERE. This is a picture/screenshot of the relevant page.

Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to download the manual and/or view the screenshot of the page please?