Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose 3-2-1 Home Entertainment System, and yesterday…

Customer Question
I have a Bose 3-2-1...
I have a Bose 3-2-1 Home Entertainment System, and yesterday after I tried unsuccessfully to connect another piece of equipment (and therefor totally disconnected it) neither of my other audio components (video and aux) will make a sound. Can you help me solve this problem? (The radio works fine).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/8/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Offhand, did you try connecting that piece of equipment and/or disconnecting it while the Bose was turned ON?

Additionally, is there any chance you loosened, wiggled or bumped the system cable running from the main unit to the subwoofer?

Please let me know and we can proceed.

Do you need assistance with this? I'm trying to obtain some basic info so we can continue....

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.