How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Engineer
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Satisfied Customers: 5922
Experience:  Let my expertise help solve your technical problems. Over 20 years electronics and sound equipment experience.
Type Your Home Theater-Stereo Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Rusty, I think you answer to my question. I need to buy an

Customer Question

Hi Rusty,
I think you answer to my question.
I need to buy an amplifier/receiver in order to reconnect my Bose Acoustimass speaker system.
Thank you for your professional resolve and do appreciate the timely feedback,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Ok, we can use any amplifier that is 4-8 ohms, and up to 200 watts per channel. Click here, this one will do the job nicely at 140 watts per channel.

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you're satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service with you today so I can receive credit for helping you.