Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased 7 of the Bose model 8 and hooked 1 up to my

Customer Question
receiver in the garage turned...
I purchased 7 of the Bose model 8 and hooked 1 up to my receiver in the garage turned the volume up to 8 just to hear it what's up?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/29/2016
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 years ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hello AJ,

What issues are you having with the Bose model 8 audio?

If the volume seems very low then try adjusting the volume on the source as well as on the speaker itself.

Let me know if that helps?

The sticker on the speaker states it max is 8 watts I'm guessing I bought something other than a "stereo quality speaker

There are different speaker wattage power ratings available for different uses.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Is 8 really low I'm assuming it is can you bump up the power?

Yes, 8 watts is quite low.

You can get speakers that are 80 watts, 100 watts, and much higher.

You cannot bump up the power for that speaker, otherwise it will blow.