Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there any way to receive satellite radio using my Bose…

Customer Question
Is there any way to...
Is there any way to receive satellite radio using my Bose Wave System?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aric, Engineer

Hello, Yes we would need the Model of the Bose Wave in order to be able to tell you this.

Please go to the link below, look at the various Wave models and tell me which of those you have. Also the age of the Wave you have:

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/cd_radio.html

Please let me know once you've located your model.

There's also the original Wave, Wave II and Wave III. There should be some model information on a sticker on the bottom (most likely) or back of your Wave system. Please check that and postback.

033975CO2237558AC is the serial number on the bottom

The serial number doesn't allow us to look up your Bose. Can you either find the model number, or take a picture of the sticker on the bottom and a picture of the entire unit and post it on this page?

We can't find it -- the system is about 10 years old and I'll talk to my brother-in-law about our options. Thanks anyway.
Toni
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is Rusty. As long as your radio has an aux input jack, it will work with anything that has a headphone jack. Click here. This one connects to the aux input on your radio from the headphone jack on the XM radio. Click here for the cable.

If you don't have an aux input, I'm afraid your Bose radio isn't compatible with any other radios.