Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am not getting any sound out of my pioneer receiver, i…

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting any sound out of my pioneer receiver

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Home Theater Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have the pioneer vcx-1022 for about an year now .. suddenly it stopped working. I ran the MCACC setup which worked fine, probably indicating receiver is sending the signal to to the woofer and speakers .. but there is no audio going from any of the connected devices

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Home Theater Technician should be aware of?

Not that i know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/28/2016
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is Rusty. Are you able to hear anything out of the tuner?

no
should it matter that i am connected to a bose speaker system and i connect three sources using HDMI

It could, what is the model number of your speaker system?