Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a stereo system made by yall and we moved and can not…

Customer Question
I have a stereo system...
I have a stereo system made by yall and we moved and can not find all the lines that connect to the stereo.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/28/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Teresa.

What specific cords are you referring to? For the small speakers? For the subwoofer?

I think it is ridiculous to have to pay to get a answer about a product that was bought . I fine all of this unsatisfactory and had better not be charged 24.00 for nothing. This is ridiculous.

I'm sorry for any confusion, Teresa, but this is a paid support site where you posted your question to me. I'm simply trying to help you.

You are inquiring about an 11 year old system, panasonic discontinued that product over 10 years ago, and does not provide any support in any form for this product, and there could really be no reasonable expectation of free support at this point for it. I'm happy to help you if you wish to proceed, under the fee you have already paid, per the terms you agreed to.

I do need you to reply back though with the requested information.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.

It would be to both of our benefit to continue our conversation here so I can help you to resolve the issue under the fee that you have already agreed to and paid.

Do you still need help with this?