Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I get my 321 to run audio from my computer? What…

Customer Question
How can I get my...
How can I get my 321 to run audio from my computer? What input should I use? I am now using a Soundtouch series II now for audio but I prefer the 321.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/27/2016
Technician: khanjeevan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Let me confirm the model number.

Is it the BOSE 321 GS series II?

You need RCA plugs to connect the 321 to your computer.

Do you have one with you right now?

I have used an optical connection until the 321 needed repair. I recieved it back from Bose just a few days ago. Everything is EXACTLY the same as before but No audio from the 321 ?????

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: windows 7 etc.

I am sorry to say the Phone call service as requested by you is not getting processed.

If you want we can continue troubleshooting using this chat window.

Again, I am using Windows, as before, with a Intel DZ77BH75K MB.

Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on the issue directly?

I do.

Please click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e08ebf2c-47a4-4b03-bcd0-9c1d94a5392d

Then click "I agree".

Then download and run the Elsinore Screen connect file.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Please cancel my subscription and delete all my information from your records. You have provided me with no help or suggestions at all. As an old retired Army pilot. I remember that if the rotors are not turning you cannot fly.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in follow up.

After sending you the remote link I waited for almost an hour for your response.

Anyways, I am successfully connected now. Please let me know if you're ready to continue. It will take less than 5 minutes to fix your problem.