Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having problems playing cd movies via my bose system to…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm having problems...

Hi, I'm having problems playing cd movies via my bose system to an hdmi tv, is there a converter available, {sound is fine}, but cant seem to get vision i.e. I can't identify my hitachi model via the set-up process. Could it be I've blown the output stage by misidentifying/not matching my Toshiba tv, or a similar model at the set-up stage, or do I need a converter of some sort, if available? Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks. Mark

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

Guess he might need the model etc, if so I,ll get back thanks again

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/27/2016
Technician: Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Customer Service

Hi Mark, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Bose system ?

And what happens exactly when you try to play them?

And did you mean CD or DVD movies?

Thank you

Tech Michael